Boating Safety Certificate

Did you know that you can add your NYS Parks issued Boating Safety Certificate to you Driver’s License? It is very easy to with this DMV form. You can do this online as well.

NOTE: If you have a U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary or U.S. Power Squadron Boating Safety Certificate, you must bring your original certificate to the nearest DMV